Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well I'll Be Googled

I know everyone who has a blog has done this - viewing their site stats to see what Google Searches have brought people to their blog. But it sounded like fun, so I thought I'd try it. Here are some of the searches that turned up my blog in the results.

Okie Dokie Pig in a Pokie - I get this one a lot. They must have been looking for information on the British tv show The League of Gentlemen, as this is a quote from one of the characters. Unless they really were searching for pigs in jail.

Girl Pig - Hmm, that's odd. No relation to the League of Gentlemen. Maybe it's related to the search for pigs in jail?

Girl Desktoppers – I have no idea what this means, but it sounds kind of obscene.

Fairys Houes - Is this even English? Or perhaps they're dyslexic.

I had car accident and I saw one doctor in the first place can I see this doctor again for me - And were you on crack when you had this accident?

I would like to see the newest in Life is Good shirts - Are you over the age of 50, by any chance? (see previous post).

1 comment:

Klearchos said...

Thank you very much for your concern...